Revenue Partner Program
Thank you for joining our affiliate program at Art of Visuals! The first program empowering Artist to make extra income to fund their art. Read the terms below then fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page to join the revenue share program.
Become an affiliate partner and advertise our services on your Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, or website. For each sale generated from your website, you will get your fair share. Sales are tracked using a 30-day cookie. You must have an active PayPal account in order to receive payment. Payments are made once you have earned at least $25 on commission. Payments are made on the 15th of the month following the month you reach $25 in commission.
In no time at all you will be handsomely rewarded for sharing your passion about the Art of Visuals Presets.
REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE, YOU WILL NEED IT OFTEN!
A few things to remember:
- LEGAL: If you promote a Art of Visuas product on your own website you must mention (for legal reasons) that you are receiving compensation when someone clicks on your affiliate link and purchases a product. It can be as simple as saying “I’d share my love for these presets for free, but Art of Visuals wants to pay me a few bucks every time you purchase a set of presets.” or “I get paid a little bit each time someone buys this product at Art of Visuals.” It’s up to you, but your readers must know that you are being compensated.
It’s also important to note you are not a legal employee of Art of Visuals. Affiliates are treated as independent contractors and hold all legal rights of independent contractors in the United States.
- THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY AS AN AFFILIATE: It’s simple – just share your affiliate link anytime you post a picture processed with Art of Visuals Presets or when talking to other photographers on Instagram, forums, Facebook, Twitter etc. The more you drop your affiliate link into online conversations the more people will check out the site, buy a product, and you will get a commission. Which brings us to the commission part.
- THE FINANCIAL DETAILS: Every affiliate starts with a 40% commission rate. All affiliate referrals are good for 30 days. Any affiliate earning more than $600 USD will receive a 1099 and are expected to claim and pay any applicable taxes. You must have an active PayPal account in order to receive payment. Payments are made once you have earned at least $25 on commission. Payments are made on the 15th of the month following the month you reach $25 in commission.
- HOW AFFILIATE URLS WORK: Below, you will find a link to login to receive your custom affiliate URL. https://www.affiliatly.com/af-107312/affiliate.panel?mode=register
Once you login, you will see your referral link in the upper section of the login screen. This link is unique to you and when you share it, anyone who uses that link to go to a page on Art of Visuals and purchases a product at that very moment, or up to 30 days after their first visit, will result in a commission for you. As you know, sometime it takes a few visits to make up your mind to make a new purchase. I want to make sure you get paid for being the first one to turn a new photographer on to the great products at Art of Visuals.
- For your first affiliate URL, I recommend sending people to the presets page, ie. https://shop.artofvisuals.com/collections/lightroom-presets.
- However, you may convert more people to customers if you send them to a specific product page, if that is what they are most interested in, ie. https://shop.artofvisuals.com/collections/best-sellers/products/aov-landscape-lightroom-preset-filter-pack
- WHAT WE EXPECT: To participate as a Art of Visuals affiliate you must agree to the below terms.
- that I will not use language that hints at or eludes to a Art of Visuals discount or coupon code in any way.
- I will not elude to or use language that attracts users searching for free presets from Art of Visuals.
- I will not use negative language to describe Art of Visuals to attract clicks.
- I will not knowingly use dishonest tactics of any kind to attract links or referrals.
- if I run paid advertisements to my Art of Visuals reviews I will submit them for review to Art of Visuals.
- BONUS: Want to make even more? Here are a few ideas:
- Post before/photos explaining how you edited them with the presets, and include your affiliate link in the post.
- Write an honest review of the product. People respect honest reviews and when you create one they are much more likely to click through and buy the product. Again, be sure to include your affiliate link in the post.
- Share the Art of Visuals presets with your local photo club, or if you are teaching a workshop, incorporate the presets into your lesson plan and give your unique link to the attendees. Contact me personally about special coupons you can give your students that will not only save them money, but encourage them to buy through your link.
- Create a review of the best products of the year with the Art of Visuals products somewhere in that review.